February 15, 2007

Ultimate cute

I am in this topic to win it. I sat down and thought "What would be the cutest thing in the world?" This is the product of hours of research into "cute". I defy anyone to show me a cuter creature. A cat face, with poodle hair, floppy bunny ears, a baby harp seal arm, a baby monkey arm(think of all the cute things monkeys do), a lamb foot, a duckling foot, and a mouse tail, all dressed up in a bumble bee outfit. Show me a person who's heart doesn't melt and I will show you a monster.

Check mate. New topic please.

7 comments:

S.T. Lewis said...

Dear heavens - I'm going to have the cutest nightmares ever. I think the tutu bumble bee outfit is what sells the thing for me. Without that: hideous beast. But WITH it: hideous beast in a bee outfit.

Sam Nielson said...

Gah!

Ryan Wood said...

Heh, toooo cute Dave, right down to the pink background.

Oliver Chipping said...

Thats sick dave.

Kevin Keele said...

uh....I...hmmm...wow.

natalie malan said...

wow! I hope our kids turn out this cute someday..... it's a pageant winner for sure! wait... maybe I meant side show winner.

Michael said...

Mr Malan, either you are a sick and twisted individual, or an evil genius.

I can't make up my mind.

The pink is raaaather cute, however.