November 17, 2006

Baron Friedrich Von Ghoulsmire III

Ok, so I know I'm late, but I figure if they can start playing Christmas songs on the radio in September, then I can post a creepy Halloween painting in November. So I'm killing three birds, or rather art challenge topics, with one stone here: The Goulsmire thing is pretty obvious; he's of royal lineage; and he just happens to be the great, great, great grandfather of John Locke, on his mother's side. So there ya go. Oh yeah, he also meets the portrait requirement of the last pre-blog art challenge, so that's FOUR birds. Ha!!!

7 comments:

SILVER KNIGHT said...

love the expression, great piece! ;)

Dave McClellan said...

Nice of you to join in. Well done BC.

Sebastien Gallego said...

This is great Bryan! Glad to see you on the Art Challenge.

David Malan said...

cool the hard edged lines around his nose are really cool and interesting. but the expression disturbs me.

Sam Nielson said...

He is really disturbing. But well done.

Casey said...

He looks like a freeze dried Jack Nicholsen. I just got warm fuzzies from it.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Fabulous work,great expression on his face !!