January 06, 2012

Unicorn City - The Animated Series!!!


My pal, fellow Avalanche employee, super artist, story overlord and all around swell guy Bryan Lefler has made a fantastic independent film named UNICORN CITY!!! Aaand he was kind enough to ask me to do some promotional art for T-Shirts and Posters and stuff. Which I was only too happy to do. I have to tell yaz this was one of the best commissions I was ever lucky enough to do!!!  Thanks Bryan!!!

My idea was to draw the characters as maybe they see them self's. Or maybe if there was a Saturday morning cartoon of Unicorn City it would look like this... I wish there was. (^_^)  I wish there was a comic too...

You can find out more information and watch the wicked rad trailer over at the Unicorn City website.

1 comment:

Jason Newkirk said...

so awesome Matthew!!